- Build a triple layer wall along the U.S./Mexico border with ground sensors to detect tunneling.
- Require the mandatory national compliance with E-Verify.
- Freeze all immigration into the U.S. until we get our house in order.
- Revoke all visas and give each alien $5,000.00 to go home.
- Give each “Illegal Alien” $10,000.00 to go home.
- Give each “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder” $20,000.00 to go home.
- Give each person in the U.S. with “dual citizenship” $40,000.00 to renounce their U.S citizenship and go home.
- Suspend all Visa programs including the business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2) until the Biometric Exit Tracking system is complete and verified to be 98% accurate.
- End the Diversity Visa lottery
- End the Visa Waiver Program
- End the Family Unification Program
The triple layer wall could be paid for with the savings to the taxpayers in 2 to 4 years by closing the fraud-ridden IRS Loopholes “Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN),” “Earned Income Tax Credit,” and the “Additional Child Tax Credit.” Because Mexico is the primary beneficiary of these programs stopping this fraud would result in Mexico paying for the wall.
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration:
Trump has the constitutional right to not allow certain foreigners in the country.
8 U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
Fallen Heroes – a.k.a. Destroyed And Broken American Families
If a foreign country was sending more than a million of its people illegally into the United States every year and targeting our children with tons of highly addictive illegal drugs that were brought illegally into the US, surely that would be grounds for war. mexico is doing that. It is no stretch of imagination to say that mexico is engaged in an undeclared war on the United States of America.
10% of mexico now lives in our country. Fully 75% of all drugs cross over from mexico. We pay $68 billion in expenses for immigrants annually. They send home hard currency of $10.5 billion to mexico, $25 billion to Latin America, $16 billion to Asia thus draining our country. In short, illegal immigration is killing this country. If you own a home, you maintain a door. You welcome guests after they knock and you lock it to keep out unwanted incursions. Just as every house needs a door, every country needs a border to maintain its right to privacy, self-maintenance and personal freedom. Our nation’s door has been invaded by over 10 million people who broke the latch and marched in as if they had the right to such a crime. They continue at 1 million per year.” See: ‘The Chilling Costs of Illegal Immigration‘
Know Your Enemy
We must ask who and why is someone trying to destroy America. How: endless wars that kill and maim our best and brightest, infanticide of American children, mass 3rd world immigration, gangs, disease, illegal drugs, outsourcing, insourcing, unfair trade agreements, the devaluation of the dollar, Treason, Sedition, and Subversive Activities
Criminal Aliens Statistics
820,000 illegals now in USA convicted of additional crimes…
Source: Liberal Study Unintentionally Reveals Nationwide Illegal Alien Crime Spree
- 3 million arrest
- 500,000 were drug related
- 70,000 were sexual offenses
- 213,000 were for assault
- 125,000 were for larceny/theft
- 25,000 were for homicides
- 249,000 criminal aliens were arrested about 1.7 million times, averaging about 7 arrests per criminal alien
- 68 percent of the federal prison population were citizens of mexico, December 2010
- illegal aliens only account for 3.5 percent of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36.7 percent of federal sentences in Fiscal Year 2014
Source: Criminal Alien Statistics: Information on Incarcerations, Arrests, and Costs – GAO-11-187 Published: Mar 24, 2011 (PDF, 71 Pages)